Just a general question...

« Older   Newer »

1. AutolautsprecherBoxen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi, I am new to the forums and have been trying to build my own forum with information on hifi. Is there aryone here that can give me any suggestions on how to do this? Honestly, I am not computer savy and really dont understand the whole process with hosting, web design, etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I also wanted to say that I love this forum. It's layout is so nice and functional. I really wish that I could have something this nice for myself.

Thanks

2. BOH
        +1   -1

User deleted

hello there!

this topic is in the wrong section...how to is more appropriate. now i move it.

then, about your question, for create a forum o the forumcommunity circuit you don't need knowledge about hosting, web design or similar...you have only to click on Crea il tuo free forum at the bottom of this page...is all automatic.

Thanks for your compliments about our forum :)

3. Rael Reach
        +1   -1

User deleted

The main issue you'll probably find is that the whole forum hosting circuit is written in Italian, so if you don't have a good comprehension of IT language, I'm suggesting you to find another forum host...

4. ©®¡§t¡åñø Ðøñ¡ 72
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ja Vohl :D

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Allenatori

Status
    Anonymous
    Deutschland über alles.

4 replies since 11/7/2009, 04:21   85 views